The essential guide to dude, guest, and working cattle ranches worldwide.
Thermopolis, WY USA
- We're a working horse ranch. Rustic, authentic, off-grid, full-immersion.
- Offering a unique three-week opportunity, as well as one- and two-week sessions.
- A great destination for someone between life events (graduation, job change and so on) with time to get away for a perspective before taking that next step in life.
- Most participants are from the UK, Scandinavia and Europe, aged 18-33.
- Participants outside that age range are like the Irish daughter and her 61 year old dad who had always wanted to be a cowboy since riding his horse as a kid delivering coal from the mine.
- Fill out an Application on our website so that we can work with you on your personal goals.
- Prices are affordable and all-inclusive: from airport pick up and drop off in Cody, WY to on-ranch activities, meals, cabins, horses, tack, instruction and riding.
- Co-owner and Wyoming Cowboy Hall of Fame nominee, Nate Brown, is 94 years young, "the real thing."
- March thru October available, except July (full).
- (See Travel Bargains)
- Kids' Programs
- Food & Dining
|Open:||March thru October|
|Altitude:||5500 feet to 9500 feet|
50 miles from Cody, 35 miles from Thermopolis
|Rates:||$1,100/1-week, $1,600/2-weeks $2,450/3-weeks|
|Minimum Stay:||One, two or three weeks. Ask about shorter stays.|
|Payment Methods:||credit cards, personal check|
Airport pick-up and drop-off provided by ranch. Drive-ins welcome.
Cody, WY (50 minutes)